As a private practice, it is possible for me to offer some advantages over health insurance benefits:
- Fast and prompt appointments
- No months of waiting and no waiting lists
- I take at least 90 minutes per session for you
- High level of discretion: there is no sharing of your information with insurance companies or pension providers unless you request it
- I am not limited to using procedures approved by health insurance companies. I focus on the individual person
- My form of therapy is a short-term therapy, which means that the average patient is in treatment between 8-12 sessions
- An initial consultation allows for getting to know each other and reasonable assessment of an initial diagnosis/differential diagnosis
- Psychotherapy should always remain a special form of communication!
|Initial interview *
* The cost of the initial call will be counted towards the first appointment when the first appointment is reached.
The costs for psychotherapy are tax deductible!